Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Not often do I see good stuff like this. Reminds me of when I grew up as a kid in the 90's. I'd love to see more. Put a smile to my face and literaly made me laugh when she 404'd.

Rap Masta Rap Masta

So bad that its good lol!

Wapeach Wapeach

Ahem... Dear mario, allow me to sing you the song of BUUUUURN!

Skin : A Pixel Nightmare Skin : A Pixel Nightmare

Had a pretty freaky atmosphere I must say. Only thing I couldn't distinguish was what exactly happened to the baby... Or rather the Undead/Ghost/Thingy was actually her in guilt form. Tis' a shame it is only a movie. I think It would have been a very good "Art" game.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Im deffently looking into making this a game since i know people would play it as people are watching it haha

A Thug in Time Intro A Thug in Time Intro

Dem Animation Skillz. It made me feel like I was watching Samurai Jack when I was younger. The voice acting I can understand it was from like 2 years ago so thats passable. But man... Very Interesting!

boybogart responds:

I'm actually surprised people compare it to samurai jack, what an honor! Thanks GreyRabbit!

Playstation 4 Playstation 4

Stale Egoraptor Rip-Off... that is all.

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

Yet another crap Egoraptor rip-off. It just that for ever 5 New flash posts there are.. 2-3 of them are some kind of crap Egoraptor rip-off.

Twisted4000 responds:

Right, because Egoraptor obviously invented surreal humor, flowing frame-by-frame animation, and vibrant coloring. The problem is that if anyone includes even the slightest trace of one of those qualities into a cartoon these days, the horde of people like you immediately write it off as an "Egoraptor rip-off". Maybe you wouldn't see 2-3 of them for every 5 videos if you actually opened your eyes when watching them? Grow up, seriously.

Skittlez N' Shitz Skittlez N' Shitz

Watched this Years ago. Thought it was funny.
Watched this Just now. It's Still funny.
Gotta love the Sarcastic over emphasized fart jokes lmao!

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

(Pros)
+1 Star for the truth in how anime is in General
+1 Star for Naruto calling him "Sausage"

(Cons)
-1 Star for unoriginality (Another Bad "Egoraptor" Type Animation)
-1 Star for unoriginal Context and Voice Mimicry of Egoraptor's voice (Come up with your own)
-1 Star for weak dialogue and punchlines.

Total = 2 Stars

(My constructive after thoughts even though you may not care)
Even though the flash was mediocre at best, it was decently animated and was slightly funny. Naruto Calling Sasuke "Sausage" Made me chuckle a little. My biggest gripe with your animation is that the artstyle and direction is completely unoriginal.

Yes I know there are other "Egoraptor" ripoffs out there... but majority of them suck and There are only a handful of good ones out there... this one not being one of them. Back in my day (I feel old lol) Newgrounds were more sacred where every artist had their own way of doing animations. Because of Egoraptor's popularity, its flashes like this that make me die a little inside due to weak jokes and punchlines.

Hopefully I was not too Critical in my Critique as I am not aiming to sound like a jerk.

DuDuL responds:

How the ****is that Egoraptor type animation/mimicry?! Seriously!?

PowerTrip PowerTrip

The song theme with the girls is totally fap worthy. They are hot. Here is your 5 Stars... Well time for me to uh... Use the bathroom and not fap okay?